|TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all ticket sales through Model Media Limited trading as Undertheradar ("UTR"). You agree that by purchasing tickets through UTR, you are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. UTR sells tickets on behalf of the person or entity putting on the event (the "Promoter"). UTR is not responsible for any representations made by the Promoter. Any claims or complaints associated with an event must be made to the Promoter.
3. All tickets purchased from UTR are subject to the relevant Promoter's terms and conditions.
4. Tickets will either be supplied to you as an e-ticket, which will be emailed to you, can be collected from an authorised ticketing outlet, or if advertised may be supplied directly to the event venue for you to pick up with valid identification.
5. All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST. The price of the ticket on UTR is made up of the price set and advertised by the Promoter and the booking fee set by UTR and GST. The booking fee and applicable GST is nonrefundable if an event is cancelled or postponed.
6. Valid identification may be needed to collect tickets and for entry at the event location. Entry to the event is subject to the Promoter's and event location's terms and conditions and discretion.
7. UTR is not liable for any terms and conditions and/or acts or omissions of the Promoter or event location, including but not limited to, age restrictions, sold out events, the content or quality of the event, security requirements, seating, venue changes, artist, or the starting time of the event.
8. All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless an event is cancelled or re-scheduled. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, any refund will be subject to the terms and conditions set by the Promoter, except as required by law.
9. UTR is not liable to you if it is unable to perform its obligations due to a force majeure event. A force majeure event includes circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of UTR, including but not limited to earthquake, epidemic, fire, flood, riot, terrorism, war, industrial disputes or any act of god.
10. You will not provide UTR any information that is incorrect, or give rise to criminal or civil liability. UTR is not liable for any incorrect information you provide to UTR and you agree to indemnify UTR from any loss, liability, claim, or demand that UTR suffers as a result of this incorrect information.
11. UTR will use information provided by you to complete your purchase of the ticket. UTR may also use that information for verification purposes for the prevention of fraud, or for the purposes of marketing future events and/or ticketing information. If you opt in to receiving information from the Promoter about their future events, UTR may disclose your email address to the Promoter. Otherwise, UTR will not disclose information provided by you except as necessary for the purchase of the ticket or as required by law.
14. If, due to a clerical or system error, you have purchased tickets for less than the price set and advertised by the Promoter you agree to pay the balance when demanded or the ticket may be cancelled.
15. You agree not to re-sell or attempt to re-sell a ticket purchased through UTR at a higher price without the prior written consent of UTR and the Promoter. UTR reserves the right to cancel without refund any ticket where this obligation is breached.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, UTR is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss, injury, or damage (including under contract, tort, statute or otherwise, whether they be direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential) in relation to the event or your use of the website, your use of or the inability to use the tickets, the cancellation or postponement of the event, or for any other reason whatsoever.
17. UTR may vary these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on its website. Definitions:
UTR – refers to undertheradar.co.nz
Website – refers to undertheradar.co.nz
Promoter – refers to the party organising the event. This may include, but is not limited to, a promoter, producer, team, band or venue.
Venue – refers to location where the event is being held.
You/Your – refers to any person, persons or legal entity intending to purchase tickets via UTR
Last Updated: June 2014